The non-profit my husband works for has been so very loving during this time of surgery & healing. The staff brought us meals for a week! I cannot tell you how amazing it is to have people love us in this way. I did not have to worry about cooking or feeding my family. A HUGE gift.
My friend Melanie brought a great dinner of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup, bread sticks, salad & these cute little bear cups. They made me smile so much and I immediately thought they looked like little bears tucked in bed. She included a note that said “Kick back, relax & feel better soon.”
This started an argument between my hubs and I. He said they were bears in a bubble bath. I said they were bears tucked in bed, with a fluffy down comforter. My 10 year old Avery just grinned as we argued and was delighted when she discovered under the fluffy “covers” was oowy gooey caramel.
I had to message Melanie to see who was right, and darn it…Todd was. The original recipe called these Teddy Bears in a Bubble Bath.
I’ve changed the name, because I love my fluffy white comforter & my bed.
These are as delicious as they are cute. The perfect little treat to take to someone who might be stuck in bed for awhile.
Teddy Graham Bear Treats Tucked In A Chocolatey Bed and Covered In Fluff
- 24 miniature cupcake liners
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 24 Rolo candies, unwrapped
- 72 miniature marshmallows
- 24 plain or chocolate chip Teddy Grahams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line your miniature cupcake tin with the liners and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, melted butter and beaten egg. Stir until completely mixed together; it will be texture of playdough.
- Roll batter into 24 balls and place one ball in each cupcake liner. Gently press one Rolo candy into the center of each dough ball.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 10 minutes. Remove tin from oven and evenly place 1 Teddy Graham and 3 miniature marshmallows on top of each cupcake, pressing lightly to adhere to top.
- Return to oven for 2-3 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes in tin before removing to wire rack to continue cooling.