This Honey Lime Glaze is the perfect go-to recipe to make your fruit shine–literally! I love taking a fresh fruit salad to a party, and this glaze keeps it just sweet enough and moistened. It allows the fruit to show off its beautiful texture, color and flavor.
Inspired by Oh! You Cook!
- 1 pt. container strawberries
- 1 pt. container blueberries
- 1 bunch seedless grapes (about 1 1/2 lbs. - green, red or a mixture of both)
- 3 clementines (or an orange)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbls lime juice (about 2 limes)
- zest from 1 lime
Rinse strawberries, blueberries and grapes.
Gently pat dry the fruit. Hull strawberries, then cut each in half; if large, cut into quarters.
Remove stems from blueberries, if any.
Remove grapes from stems.
Peel & separate clementines. (or peel and chop orange)Gently combine all three in a large bowl or aluminum tray. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour over fruit.