ANTI-PROCRASTINATION

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday

AP-header1

Weekly Update

I’ve decided I love Octobers. This one seems especially enjoyable. The weather has been beautiful in Nebraska.  My daily walks are loud, crunchy and on a bed of fallen leaves. I’ve even had leaves float into my open car windows as they fall soft from the trees. Their slow fall mimic how the pace of life feels, there is movement but it is unhurried and slow. I’ve so appreciated the extra slowness of this month and feel quite surprised at how productive I have been despite many slow moments and lack of the frantic. I know the pace of life changes so I am enjoying this while it lasts.

fullsizerender

{my Colsie}

A fun reason why I’ve felt extra productive lately is because my 15-year-old Colsie has been doing some photo editing for this blog. I take 95% of the photos on the blog, the other 5% comes from stock photo sites. I enjoy taking the photos, but then there is the process of naming them, resizing them, editing them & creating a pin for each blog post. After training her this past Saturday, I now take the photos and then send them to her. She sends them back to me neatly labeled, resized, lightened, cropped, edited, watermarked and in a folder, along with a created, branded pin. I cannot tell you how much time this saves me!  I sent her over 14 posts worth of pictures, 4-5 photos per post, and she has already busted through half of them and returned them filed neatly and ready to go! I love my talented, hard-working girl and her great eye for photo editing. She gets a bit of spending money for the work she does for me, and I get a blog that will run much more efficiently as I am freed to work on other things besides editing photos!

The photo below is an example of what she did with a lower quality iPhone picture I took at a recent family bridal shower. This is the photo we will use to pin the post. She resized it for the perfect pin size, water-marked it with the New Nostalgia name, and put a border and a header on the photo. I will be writing and posting the DIY Mimosa Bar in the next couple of weeks! Didn’t she do a great job? (props also go to my sister-in-law, Molly, for creating such a cute Mimosa Bar!)

diy-mimosa-bar-pin

{DIY Mimosa Bar coming soon to New Nostalgia}

 

Weekly Goals

Meal Plan — grocery list +5 meals

Rescue My Home — dust, sweep, vacuum, mop, bathrooms

Dates — my Todd, my girls, one close friend

Do a Pin —Six Minute Before Shower Workout

 

Daily To-Do

Spiritual —journalScripture, pray, meditate

Move Body–walk, yoga or strength training

Hydrate + Nutrients –greens & berries, vitamins, water

One Full Load — dishwasher & laundry

Cleaning, Clutter & Computer Zones — living room, study closet, & stickies on desktop

Ap-poster copy

{want this FREE printable? keep scrolling}

Specific Goals

Continue reading: Present Over Perfect

Finish reading: Anti-Cancer: A New Way of Life, & The Memory Keeper’s Daughter

Print My Caring Bridge Journal

Rescue Clutter Areas

Continue Working on Study Closet

Fall Yard Cleanup

 

Recipes To Make

Fudge Black Bean Brownies

Breakfast Cookies

Easy Spaghetti Sauce

Date Paste (for my oatmeal & to sweeten smoothies)

Crockpot Bone Broth (I make this weekly)

Chicken, Red Grape & Pesto Pizzas

Honey Glazed Carrots

Korean Beef over Rice

Pumpkin Protein Shakes

 

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

What are you wanting to get done this week?

What recipes are you planning on making?

Are you on Pinterest? Share a favorite pin you want to accomplish.

 

AP-print

You Might Also Like

Top